Monday, September 3, 2012

An excellent choice for friday night.


This past friday night, I got home from work around 6pm, at which point Jess and I set out to our favorite frozen yogurt spot in Decatur- Yogurt tap.  Our conversations have drifted towards relationships with the opposite sex lately.  This outing was no different.  By the time we had both finished, we were feeling full and our appetites for anything else had diminished.  We headed home and put in the movie I had gotten from redbox.  It was "We Bought a Zoo."  I heard that this movie was a winner, though from the [un]clever title I had pre-judged it otherwise when it was in theaters.  I was proven wrong.  It was a good one and my favorite part by far was this quote-
You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage.  Just literally twenty seconds of embarrassing bravery.  And I promise you, something great will come of it.  -Character Benjamin Mee in We Bought a Zoo 


No comments:

Post a Comment