Friday, April 9, 2010

no-space jam! alright!

by no-space jam, I mean there is no space in the next week! Next wednesday and thursday, I'll be heading to Boston for a church planting seminar through peoplegroups.info for UACP. I am very excited about this. (Went to a church planters' network meeting last night. So encouraging.)

I'm fighting for some rest time this weekend...but am finding this might be a hurdle to overcome. Seriously...when I sit down to do my monthly budget, there really needs to be some budgeted (pun intended) time for figuring out my priorities.

In two weeks from today, I will be in Oklahoma! I am so excited!

In other news, I want to find an old polaroid camera...or at least something similar. Anyone have any ideas on how I might do this?

Found this website...my creative juices are flowing. :-)

Taking it day by day. His mercies are new each morning (Lam 3:22-26).

1 comment:

  1. brooke, i am doing a bible study (anointed, transformed, redeemed), and one of the weeks the author had you do a budget for your time- very helpful! thanks for the website- i will check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete