Sunday, December 20, 2009

recurring theme of not posting for long periods of time...

Well, "long periods of time" can be relative. If you post once per year, then that makes me blogger of the year in terms of frequency of new content, and that means you have very few readers...maybe one less than I do (that means none). If you are my friend Jonathan Merritt, then this makes me look like the rookie-est rookie in rookie-town in the blog-world. Seriously, you should check his blog out.

(my excuse is that most of my posting in the past 6 months has been due to boredom at work- which will probably not happen again at my current employer)

I'll be getting internet @ mi casa in feb/march-ish, which may lead to more blog posts...

Merry Christmas, all!

"The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment