Thursday, April 23, 2009

new stuff!

Hello, friends!

Sidenote: after reading my previous two posts, I realize that I am a very 'stream-of-conciousness' style blog-entry writer....and I don't believe I'll be using 'presh' again as an adjective.

Here's a new love in my life- RUNNING!! I LOVE the time to decompress after the day is over in a nice long jog. I love the satisfying exhaustion in my muscles after a run. I love the intense runs. I just ran a 5k this past saturday and hope to run in the peachtree (the biggest 10k in the states!) on July 4th. Thinking of doing a half-marathon on Halloween...

I realized today and over the past week that I cannot do this budgetting/saving money thing alone. I think I will be investing in a copy of Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey in the very near future...quite possibly today.

This Monday I'll be remembering the confederacy ...*moment of silence*...for confederate Memorial day. I will be doing so by sleeping in. Yes, I work for the state of Georgia and we get paid holiday to celebrate Confederate Memorial day .

peace out, girl scouts.

1 comment:

  1. chris & i took financial peace university when we were at mount vernon. we love dave ramsey; his stuff is really good!

    ReplyDelete