For those of you not familiar with the term 'spinning,' it's essentially just a stationary bike on which you can change the resistance up and down by turning a knob on the bike. I've been attending spin classes for a few months now at the Y and they are awesome! The spin-a-thon will take the format of a 4 hour long spin class with the hours split evenly between myself and the other 3 members of my team.
I am asking for your contribution of $15. Here's the easiest way to give:
Here's where your donation goes-
- providing swim lessons for 1 child in the community ($100)
- sending one child to summer camp ($100)
- provide a week in travel camp for 1 child ($200)
- help provide childcare for a single parent family for 2 weeks ($200)
- sponsoring a teen membership or 2 youth memberships ($300)