Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun friday.

Well, hello again, 8-hour workday.  It's good to see you again, old friend.  Today I scheduled a dentist appointment at 4pm, meaning I need to leave work by 330.  Woop.

This week has been difficult, as most weeks are after returning from the top of a mountain.  My trips were absolutely fantastic.  Portland was beautiful (Maura is my favorite part of PDX).  Chicago was magic (so magical, in fact, that I nearly missed my flight home! It was definitely worth it, though).
















I have many more pictures and stories to share. First I must catch up on life.  My room still has an open suitcase in the middle of the floor with clean and dirty clothes strewn about here and there.   I plan on doing some monster posts this weekend.  Keep your eyeballs peeled. 



No comments:

Post a Comment