Tuesday, July 26, 2011

cooking up a storm // sweet gifts from a sweet friend
















Over the past few weeks, it's just happened that one of my two roommates or I have been home to cook dinner for everyone on thursday nights.  This week, it's my turn again.  I want to share what I made last time around.  It can be a bit of a challenge sometimes with Jessica having some significant food allergies, but I see it as an opportunity to think outside the box when it comes to food.   (recipe here)  We used gluten free pasta and took out the feta cheese and it was still great!






One of my best friends, Maura, lives in Portland now. I miss her so much! I got my belated birthday present from her last week: an awesome USA map and a 'B' pennet! She is such a good friend! Distance does make the heart grow fonder in her case!



xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment