Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wishing tomorrow would be Saturday...

This week has been rough as far as sleep as concerned.  Abby agreed to let me redesign her blog format and I've been staying up way to late for a girl who has to get up before 6.  I've been having so much fun though!  It's definitely a great opportunity to be creative.  At the same time, the learning curve is very steep!  

This week, my dad booked a DISNEY vacation for all of us to go in August!  It will be Dad, Melissa, Mallory, Cameron, Steven, and I!   Yes, it will be August and thus sweltering.  It's usually this time of year that I come to terms with the fact that I will be sweaty for the next 3 months....not a problem for some people.  Melissa and Mallory love it.  I just don't like feeling dirty all the time.  That's all.


I've been reading 2 books lately- Knowing God by JI Packer and Traveling Mercies by Anne Lammott.  Both are good for different reasons.  The former is taking me a little longer to read than the latter.  I'll give more thorough reviews once I'm finished with both.

Melissa left her Summer mix CD in my car last week.  I'm loving the first track.  Enjoy.


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment