Monday, June 6, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks :: week 1

Let it be known that I read a small handful of blogs, some of which can be found on the left side of my blog.  I found Kellie's blog, On the brink of something beautiful about a year ago.  She posted something the other day that caught my eye- 52 lists in 52 weeks, where she'll post a list once per week for the next year every Sunday.  The lists can be about anything.  Some of the suggestions that she gave were "Things I wish I knew 5 years ago" and "Things other people probably don't know about me."   

She'll be posting a list every Sunday and invited others to join in and make their own lists.  I thought it'd be fun to join in and that it would add some regularity to this blog that my throng (ha!) of readers can enjoy.  Also, I'll be doing my lists on Mondays, since it's my day off from work.

3 comments:

  1. that's a pretty impressive list for a weeknight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katy- it is impressive for a weeknight but fortunately I had a whole day to get this done! I'm thankful to report that I finished all the items on the list!
    @Joel- yes!

    ReplyDelete