Thursday, June 16, 2011

MILESTONE // Ebenezer

I was going to wait until my birthday on Saturday, but my paycheck came yesterday and I absolutely could not wait.

Today, I paid off all my credit cards.  So now:
Car - check
Credit Cards- check and check
Student loans- keep moving!

Thanks be to God, from whom all blessings flow!!  I was looking back through some blog posts from months past today and I realized how great a blessing this outlet has been to me.  So, in 2011 fashion, this is my virtual Ebenezer.   "Thus far, the LORD has helped [me]."

 Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen. He named it Ebenezer,saying, “Thus far the LORD has helped us."  -1 Samuel 7:12




3 comments:

  1. you can do it, brookie! we paid off my student loans last fall...it felt great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very proud of you! I love that you do this in order to be more generous. May the Lord bless you richly so that you may richly bless others.

    ReplyDelete