Thursday, February 3, 2011

week in fast forward.

  • Took the plunge into the 'twitterverse' as my friend April dubbed it.
  • I am single again.  Back to square one.  I've seen God do some amazing things in this square. I'm trusting that He has some more amazing things in this season of life. 
  • There's a lot going on these days.  My goal each day is to be out of bed by 6am...I think there is a crazy time warp between 6 and 630.  My alarm goes off, I hit snooze a couple of times, turn on my lamp and radio, and before I know it, it's 630.  I'm at work by 8 or a little after. I'm home by around 445, and then it's time to a)run, b)babysit, C)meet with Kate (my emory student), or D)both a and b.  Then I'm lucky if my head hits the pillow by 11pm.  I am not complaining...ok maybe a little. 
  • Sometimes I am a little overwhelmed by life as it is...like yesterday I came home with the intention of running before small group.  The weather channel website convinced me not to...20mph gusts?  I think not.  Go ahead, call me a wuss.  I dare you.
  • I mentioned a couple of posts back that I've set some goals for myself for 2011.  So far, I've done all of January's scripture readings (I think I'm gonna do the whole Bible this year instead of half!), completed approximately 80% of my training runs, watched SNL the past two saturdays, flossed my teeth almost every night, and I am pretty sure I'll be out of consumer debt by this summer!!!    The long subtitle on my list of 2011 goals is Hebrews 12:1-2- with the focus being to keep my eyes fixed on the Lord.  Easier said than done, my friends.  But, He is very graceful. 
"We believe that we are all saved by the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus." -Acts 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment