Tuesday, January 25, 2011

mystery

Folks, you can sleep now.  Somehow, mysteriously in the night, my blog header fixed itself!  I'm still toying around with the idea of the title/description.  The quote by CS Lewis is one of my faves but it is a tad bit depressing and is also not a very accurate description of what I choose to post in this space.    Stay tuned, people.
On another note, Seattle was fabuloso.  I got to spend some amazing time with my sister and dad.  Maura also came up for a few days!  We had a ball.


Last week was a recovery week for sure, especially after my red-eye flight.   I'm starting to run a whole lot more in preps for the Georgia half marathon in March!  This past weekend, I got to share brunch with my dear sweet Erin Leigh before she left for NYC!  I am so proud of her.  I'm also glad she'll be in the same time zone.   I found this story yesterday when I was browsing the charitywater website. Check it out.  The pictures brought tears of joy to my eyes.
Wait patiently for the Lord,
Be brave and courageous,
Yes,Wait patiently for the Lord.  
Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment