Thursday, September 23, 2010

aaaaand we're back!

The rest of my trip was just too fantastic for words!! 

I loved the rolling golden hills in california with vinyards and orchards as far as the eye could see, the pacific coast highway (this should be on your bucket list, btw), san fransisco, the redwoods, and the oregon coast.  My two lovely traveling companions, Mary and Maura, were amazing too.  The three of us got along the whole trip! 

Coming home was pretty hard.  I don't think that Maura's absence from Atlanta hit me until I was sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office last week- and I thought about how she wouldn't be at church on Sunday.    I guess for everything under the sun, there is a season...turn turn turn. 

I've entered a season of busy-ness.  I've got to get myself back into the habit of running.  I can tell my energy level is waning.  Also, it's football season.  YAY!  Mel is in town this weekend, which is so exciting!   Today during my lunch break, I ran errands, and was stressing when I thought about the next 48 hours...but I had to remind myself....God is big- HE says "Be anxious for NOTHING, but in everything by prayer and supplication..." (Phil 4:6)    

No comments:

Post a Comment