Sunday, August 29, 2010

tomorrow morning!

You know that feeling before football season, when you've listened to all the sports radio, read all the articles, blogs, etc., and you've reminisced over video clips of the glories of past seasons?  When you're sick of just hearing about it and talking about it?  If your thoughts were collected in a prose, its synopsis would be, "JUST DO IT!"

At this moment in time, I am so ready to be on the road.

bag is packed. cd's burned, books chosen (see below).

bag- all appropriate clothing for each leg of travel was selected...plus a little extra so I have some more options should the mood strike me.

cd's-  Mr Ray LaDreamboat (fka Ray LaMontagne), Ingrid Michaelson, Molly Jenson, Avett Brothers

books- The Practice of Godliness by Jerry Bridges, Crazy Love by Francis Chan, and a guidebook to National Parks!!

LET'S.
DO.
IT.

1 comment:

  1. I could just scream with excitement at this post.

    Mr. Ray LaDreamboat? I love it.

    Avett Brothers? Are they good? They're co-headlining with Brandi the first weekend in October (just before my bday!), but I haven't listened to their stuff yet!

    Crazy Love! YAY Francis!

    ReplyDelete