Monday, August 9, 2010

ahem....(trumpet)

3 weeks until departure the on epic roadtrip!  Still haven't decided if I'm taking the old compy.  I'm leaning towards no, because Maura will be moving and she'll need all the car space she can get!  Therefore, I want to direct your attention to Maura's blog.  We'll be updating from the road as often as possible.  


Meanwhile, over the next few weeks I'll be hanging out with my dad, going to the lake, and getting ready for the roadtrip!    

Also, at the end of the month, Jess and I will be acquiring a new roommie, Esther!    August is JAM packed!  

Lately I've been able to spend some extra time in the word, which I need so much!  Right now, I'm sitting on Colossians 2:6-7- Now that you have accepted Christ as your Lord, you must continue to follow Him.  Let your roots grow down into him and your lives be built upon him.  Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO grateful for your last paragraph. I have been praying for you to be rooted in His Word since we last Skyped, so this is encouraging to me. You're re-kindling my desire for His Word! Thank you for posting this!!!

    ReplyDelete