Wednesday, May 12, 2010

happenings...

1. I definitely agree with Kyleen that blogging bullet-style is the way to go.

2. Last thursday, my sister Mallory came to stay with me!  It's definintely been awesome having her around over the past few days.  We haven't spent any extensive quality time together since 2006!  She was a GREAT post wisdom teeth surgery nurse.   Sisters are the best. 

3. Speaking of wisdom teeth...I had 4 last week.  This week I have none.   It only took the doctor 45 minutes to remove 4 teeth from my head.  Blows my mind.  All I have left is some bruising and the stitches in my mouth.  

4. Saturday, Mal and I will be going to the Braves game!  I know the pic is a little non-PC but I kinda love the vintage-y feel of it. 

5.  I think it's going to be a growing summer.  "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results." (don't know who said it...but they're a genius).   Some things in my life need to change.  Change is hard.   Growth is hard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment