Tuesday, November 6, 2007

consistency

The last time I had a blog, I would post once or twice per week and I was very aware of who was reading it. This time, I'm pretty sure I won't be posting quite that often and that my audience is a good deal smaller. So I'm trying to figure out the role this blog will take in my life and if it will take one at all. I mean, I keep a journal which I write in 2-3x per week- mostly very intimate thoughts and prayers. Sorry guys, those won't be on here.

As I write this, I am reminiscent of my blogging days of yore. I was never very intentional about the things I wrote- it was usually something that I'd had on my mind lately. Some subjects that I frequently talked about were relationships, football, recent life happenings, classes, roommates, God, quotes, songs...etc. All these things are good (except maybe football-right now at least...we'll see what happens on Nov. 24- this could be the day of redemption for our whole season). But this time around I think I want to be a bit more intentional about what I write, even though my audience is a lot smaller. Last night I started a potential post about the church so that could find it's way onto here.

So...intentionality...starting....NOW!

::edit::
maybe not...maybe they'll be a little more impromptu...

No comments:

Post a Comment