Wednesday, October 5, 2011

so much to do and so little time!

Last weekend when I went to spend the night at my Dad's house with Melissa (!), I brought along a couple of projects to do while there.  When I told her this before dinner, she was not surprised and said "You've always got projects, huh?" Well...this post is your case and point, Melissa Oliver!

I can hardly get my brain out of the clouds this week, but I've got two projects (easy ones at that) which I am working on (one and two). Hopefully there's time for both before Friday evening!

Anyone else on Pinterest?  I'm loving it!

Jesus is doing beautiful things in my life and heart these days.  I'm learning to trust in Him more than ever before, the importance of my heart as the wellspring of life, and especially that He actually desires my fellowship and died for the love of it <here>.

I'll be a travelin' fool again this month.  God provided the means for me to do so this month and I couldn't be more excited about them (may or may not have something to do with someone whose name starts with a T and ends in -rent)!
xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment