Tuesday, July 27, 2010

adventures...

I know all of you must be sitting on the edge of your seats awaiting an explanation for the image I posted 2 weeks ago *sarcasm*

One of my best friends, Maura,  is moving to Portland, OR.  It is so bittersweet.  Bitter, because she's leaving and I will miss her terribly.  Sweet because I am so excited for her to make new friends, experience new things, and grow in her relationship with Christ. 

Also, I should mention that I am driving there with her!  We will be driving west to LA (with stops in Oklahoma, possibly Albuquerque, the Grand Canyon, and Vegas) and then up the coast (with stops in Santa Barbara, Monterey, and San Fransisco)!!! 

I could not be more excited for this trip of a lifetime.   There's something about long drives across the countryside that always draws me closer to God.  I pray that it will be so on this trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment