Tuesday, March 16, 2010

happenings...

1. ING 1/2 Mar. this sunday! I'm so ready for this deal to be over. I am confident that it will be a fun race though because it's in the city and because there are 18,000 people running ! here's the course- come on out and be a cheerleader (especially around miles 10-13)

2. Sarah's visit was amazing. love her. such an encouragement and blessing. lots of good belly laughing too.

3.One of the "Atlanta-y" things we did while she was here was visit the MLK center in Atlanta. I highly recommend it. Very well done and put together. What do you think is the predominant issue that our generation will be remembered for?

4. Roadtrip to OK in a month! As an employee of the state of GA, I get Confederate Memorial day off...which I'm not sure why this is still 'celebrated' in this year of 2010, but hey, I'm not complaining at all. I plan on taking advantage of it!

5. "Let us not become enamored with gifts, yet hardly knowing the giver."

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love..." (John 15:19- also see all of John 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment