Tuesday, February 23, 2010

where's the reset button????

I find myself racing through the weeks with barely enough time to breathe or blink until it's over.

The next month is going to be even MORE chaotic, as I am training for a 1/2 marathon on March 21st! To be quite honest, I am looking forward it. I am also looking forward to regaining some hours back in my week.

Also, I've been asking myself, where are my priorities? What do I spend my time doing? I recently got internet at my house...which sucks time. I hope that I can start being more disciplined about this than I have been. In fact, as soon as I hit, "Publish Post," I will be washing my dinner dishes and venturing upstairs to my room to get ready for bed.

Today was a very good day. Restoration is sweet. Hopefully more good news from the northwest area of the country will come tomorrow.

May we strive to know Him more and more each day, delighting in His character more than the previous day. in Christ Jesus, Amen

Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment