Thursday, October 2, 2008

more new beginnings...

I got the GBI job. Praise God!! I'll be working in the forensic biology lab as a technician. I anticipate something like CSI minus some glam.

I am in a little bit of shock still that it's actually happening. I start 2 weeks from today. One amazing thing among many is that I'll be living about 10 minutes away from work! Another somewhat non-related awesome thing is that Jessica and I are getting a dog! He's super cute.

Another thought- it feels weird not being in school. If it weren't for the changing temperature and the leaves, the fall wouldn't be real to me right now.

Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow.

“Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.”- Proverbs 29:25

1 comment:

  1. congrats again, brooke! sounds like things are really coming together for you. maybe you'll get to wear a super-cool labcoat. now that we're done praying for each other to find jobs, we can pray for each other to adjust to our new jobs!!

    ReplyDelete