Monday, July 7, 2008

UH-mazing

1. God is amazing. He is bringing me up out of this pit called complacency.

2. So thankful for my family- just...WOW

3. This morning I found out that I was driving around Atlanta with no insurance on my car. Yes, I was a little shocked too. But there were so many redeeming parts about today.

4. God is amazing. He revealed to me last week that He is FULLY satisfying. Just being back in His Word reminds me how much work there is to be done and soooo many lessons to be learned.

5. As I sat and watched the fireworks on an amazing friday night surrounded by people I love, He spoke to me so loudly saying that He is so much more beautiful than that. He offers life abundant.

Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.
Isaiah 55:2

And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.
Ephesians 1:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment